The White House

The White House

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My ABC Photo Hunt

It has taken three days to upload my Photo Hunt list. Blogger does not like me. Or it's my lousy internet service. Or my too slow computer. Whatever it is it has been very frustrating!


Ant (look closely in the middle)
Bird
Cloud
Dead Tree
Egg
Flower
Garden
Hole
Insect
Jump
Kick Flip
(the boys spent the night out and the last time I stood on a skateboard it hurt)
Leaves
Mushroom
(not so wet out and no time to look that hard for one)
Over
(apparently I can't find my over shot)
Pavement
Quack
Rock
Sun
Tree
Under
Vegetable
Water
Xanthous
Zoom in

3 comments:

Rayne said...

These are all so good! Loved looking at them.
I think I liked the egg in the nest the best.

Sandy M said...

OMG! Amazing photos. The only one I didn't like was insect,lol. I hate bugs!

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Those are the coolest pictures!
BTW it's Blogger it gets me all the time too!