The White House

The White House

Monday, October 27, 2008

Manic Monday: Ghost

Click this photo for more Manic Monday...
When I think of ghosts I think of Halloween and the fun of decorating. I used to be big into decorating for each and every holiday. Now I use "I have too many kids" as an excuse not to. Or there's the old stand-by "when the house is finished I'll decorate again". I'm pretty sure I'm just being lazy, but since I thought of excuses, I'm going to use them!

Before it snowed I thought I'd put up some (as in 4) Halloween decorations outside. Then it snowed. And it got cold. I don't think ghosts like snow and cold....
Doesn't he seem to say, "Oooo, I'm so cold. Get me outta here!"

Cold and foggy...very ghost like...

Three ravens flew overhead to add to the ambiance.

6 comments:

stace41971 said...

I'm not a huge snow fan..but I love to go out and take pics when it looks like this...truly beautiful pictures...makes me..*gasp* look forward to winter...I can't believe I just wrote that lol.

Anonymous said...

Snow is like a makeover for Nature. It covers up the garbage human beings deposit everywhere. LOL

Unknown said...

Happy MM! Wow ... I was raised in Los Angeles. The idea of trick or treating in the snow blows my mind...

I invite your blog readers to see reaction of American Ghosts to our upcoming election for POTUS!

peace, Villager

Tara said...

So that's why Allan refuses to go up there without a round trip ticket. Hmmmmm...

LOL

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

That poor wee ghost does look a little 'frosty', doesn't he... errr, or she as the case may be, hehe. Great photos of your 'ghostly' part of the world. I visited Alaska on a cruise in '05 and would love to go back for a more lengthy look around... but not at this time of the year, haha.


Alice at I Was Born2Cree8

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my word. I just love love love that ghost in the snow. totally cute. cold...but cute.