The White House

The White House

Monday, August 4, 2008

Manic Monday: Big

Welcome to Manic Monday brought to you by Mo at It's A Blog Eat Blog World. This weeks word is.....
I live in a big State (the biggest - Alaska)...

I have a big pool (yes, it is a swimming pool. Maybe it is ugly, but it is big, it has filters, it is chest deep...give me a few years and it will be a nice rock pool with shrubbery and stuff. I like stuff.).

Nick, my son, has big feet...size 13!
And this is one of two big mouths that have been running wild through my house giving me a really big headache!
This is the other big mouth! (and embarrassingly dirty face...see previous posts...it is always dirty! Good thing he has beautiful eyes!).


Hope you had a BIG Manic Monday! Be sure to visit others!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Pool.

Awesome kids...they are very beautiful. Thanks for stopping by.

Paz said...

I love Lukey's dirty face!